Monday, May 28, 2012

A Little Luck:  While saving my money for the parts to fix the car, I ran across someone willing to sell me an engine that just might replace the one that is in the Fiero now.  His car was involved in a traffic accident and the rear of the car was totaled, however the engine and transmission are just fine.  It's a 3800 Supercharged engine!  He was willing to sell it to me with the transmission for a decent price too!  The price he was asking was just a little higher than what I would pay just replacing the parts on my car, considering all the gaskets that would need to be replaced.  The price was still too good to resist for an easy mod.  However, there are a few problems with putting this modded engine into the Fiero frame though.

New Engine to be Installed:
  Photo courtesy of: www.webdesignetc.net

This...truly...is a thing of beauty.

1 comment: